Best AFL Premiership Betting Sites
Before we begin, it’s important to note that only 32 teams play in the Premiership every year. These teams then go head to head every week until the final eight make it to the next round. To make things a bit easier, the teams are ranked throughout the season so that the top four can fight it out in the Grand Finals series.
Depending on the results, AU bettors can stand to make a lot of cash on the AFL’s best teams. Still, there is a chance that an underdog can surprise everyone.
AFL Premiership Sportsbook Sites
|Betting Site||Best Feature||Rating||Visit Site|
|Embodiment of Synergy in the AU Betting Industry!|
|1||Great sports coverage||UniBet Sportsbook||Bet Now|
|Key Player on the AUS Betting Scene|
|2||Lottery Bets||TheLotter Sportsbook||Bet Now|
|Unique Betting Product - Lotto Result Betting|
|Titanbet Sportsbook||Bet Now|
|Reliable Bookmaker with Flawless Track Record|
|Betting Exchange||YouWager Sportsbook||Bet Now|
|Unique Betting Product – So Far Undisputed|
Top AFL Season Bets
When betting on AFL Premierships, punters will need to do a bit of research. We recommend starting with Premiership droughts and consecutive Grand Finals wins. These will indicate which teams are favoured and which teams will likely fall down the ladder.
Most betting agencies will give shorter odds for the favourites, so keep an eye on the prices. Another top tip is to focus on some less likely teams like Essendon and Carlton. These teams have never won a title, so it could be their year.
Check out these teams before you get started:
- Adelaide FC
- Brisbane Lions
- Carlton Football Club
- Collingwood FC
- Essendon Footy Club
- Fremantle FC
- Geelong Football Club
- Gold Coast FC
- Greater Western Sydney Giants
- Hawthorn FC
- Melbourne FC
- North Melbourne FC
- Port Adelaide FC
- Richmond Football Club
- St Kilda Football Club
- Sydney Swans
- West Coast Eagles
- Western Bulldogs
AFL Premiership Predictions
Some of the top predictions each season are mainly focused on winners of the Grand Final and the Brownlow Medal. Since it’s the highest award for individual players, many are aiming at being the best player of the season. Here are some more top bets for AFL fans:
- Head-to-Head – betting on the outright winner is the most popular prediction for gamblers because the odds are straightforward. All you need to do is pick a winner.
- Futures – if you’re feeling lucky, try taking the odds on who will take home the AFL Premiership Cup at the Grand Final. Keep in mind that this bet can’t be changed later on.
- Handicaps – use handicaps like parlay bets or money lines to your advantage every match. Most bookies like to give the favourite negative odds in the spread to keep the margins low.
- Totals – instead of choosing a team to win like the above, bet on the total points scored. These are less likely to lose if you have the right research.
- Props – side bets are another way to make extra cash because they focus on other aspects of the game. Try bets like the man of the match or who will score the most goals.
Best AFL Premiership Odds
Getting the best odds on the season is pretty easy for most AU bettors because there are so many bookies. As always, we recommend shopping around before taking any bonus bets. Another quick tip is to read the promotional terms and conditions before claiming anything. After all, you wouldn’t want to have a drought of cash before the game. To get top odds, check out our recommended AFL Premiership betting sites.
How to Bet & Win
It’s time to make some money on the AFL Premiership. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit your favourite sportsbook.
- Choose an AFL match and your team to win.
- Select your bets including props and totals.
- Confirm your bets.
- Watch the match.
- Collect your winnings.
Best AFL Ladder Betting Tips
Whenever real money is on the line, our top tip will always be to bet smart; this means:
- Staying sober while you place wagers and gambling responsibly.
- If your picks aren’t winning, try a different bet. Should you hit a losing streak, just walk away.
- And most importantly, never follow your heart, even if you support the team that’s losing the season.