As the Rugby World Cup pool matches heat up, many punters are eagerly watching the fixtures. This is our Week 6 RWC wrap up, where we highlight the winners and review their wins or losses. Most Rugby fans with their wallets on the line can also see the odds from our leading bookies. This year’s tournament may have its ups and downs, but there’s no reason to lose out.
This weekend’s matches are eagerly Anticipated as South Africa go up against Italy on Friday. Saturday’s line-up or Australia v Uruguay, England v Argentina, and Japan v Samoa are also eagerly anticipated. On Sunday, New Zealand will go toe-to-toe with Namibia, while France will be facing Tonga. Check out the highlights below to get up to speed with the matches already played.
Week 6 RWC Highlights
France v USA (W) – 2 October
France’s win over the USA (31-9) was no surprise as the French have been going strong since day one. Check out the full story here.
New Zealand (W) v Canada – 2 October
New Zealand thrashed Canada with a final score of 63-0, leaving the Northerners reeling.
Georgia v Fiji (W) – 3 October
Fiji’s win over Georgia by 35 points (45-10) has also proven that they are serious about winning.
Ireland (W) v Russia – 3 October
Ireland beat Russia 35-0, cementing their place in the World Cup with a spectacular run.
|Friday 4th October 2019||Home||Draw||Away|
|Saturday 5th October 2019||Home||Draw||Away|
|Sunday 6th October 2019||Home||Draw||Away|
Keep visiting BestAUBettingSites.com for more updates!
- Pool Match Winners Wrap Up – Rugby Betting Odds
- Japan v Scotland Final Score Recap & Odds
- Australia v Georgia Final Score Recap & Odds
- South Africa v Canada Final Score & Recap
- Scotland v Russia Final Score Recap & Odds
- Wales v Fiji Final Score Recap & Odds
- Typhoon Hagibis about to Rain on the Rugby World Cup
- Rugby World Cup Betting Results for 5 & 6 October
- South Africa v Italy Final Score & Betting Results
- Week 6 RWC Wrap Up – Rugby Betting Odds