Rugby betting results are in from this weekend’s matches. Upcoming fixtures are sure to thrill fans as the pool matches wrap up for the quarter-finals. However, there are still a few surprises in store for rugby fans. Our team of experts will also weigh in on the latest points standings, predictions, and, of course, odds. While Australia is still doing pretty well, they’re far from securing a spot in the quarter finals.
However, their recent win over Uruguay by 45-10 is a good indicator of possibly making it through. Australia is sitting on #6 in the world rankings, but current points aren’t favourable. Either way, things could go better in the upcoming matches. Current predicted odds are favouring New Zealand, Wales and England. Still, the current rugby betting results are skewed towards the All Blacks.
Australia v Uruguay Betting Results
The Wallabies started strong in Saturday’s match with three ties and two conversions, while Uruguay only scored a penalty in the first half. By the time full-time rolled around, Australia had five more tries and three conversions. Despite this, Uruguay managed a try and a conversion shortly before the match ended and Australia reigned victorious. Watch the highlights below.
England v Argentina Highlights
England’s final score over Argentina was a loud 39-10 by full-time. While Argentina managed to land a penalty, try and conversion by then, England earned five tries and three conversions. Unfortunately, Argentina was down to 14 players after a high tackle from Lavanini. Argentina struggled to keep up, but they tried their best.
Japan v Samoa Highlights
Once again, Japan surprised critics with a win over Samoa with 38-19 by full-time. The Brave Blossoms outdid themselves with four penalties, two tries and two conversions. Thanks to their latest win, they’re sitting at #8 in World rankings. Argentina is now at #10, and could fall below it in the upcoming games.
France v Tonga Highlights
It was a narrow win for the French side against Tonga at 23-21, but they pulled through. Unfortunately, some major errors by Tonga in the first half sealed their fate. While France scored two tries, two conversions and three penalties, Tonga managed only three tries and conversions. Making match highlights are a little hard to watch.
Upcoming Matches & Possible Rugby Betting Results
|South Africa v Canada 08 Oct|
|South Africa 1.00||Draw 28.00||Canada 28.00|
|Argentina v USA 09 Oct|
|Argentina 1.06||Draw 30.00||USA 11.00|
|Scotland v Russia 09 Oct|
|Scotland 1.01||Draw 40.00||Russia 18.00|
|Wales v Fiji 09 Oct|
|Wales 1.11||Draw 40.00||Fiji 7.20|
|Australia v Georgia 11 Oct|
|Australia 1.04||Draw 70.00||Georgia 11.00|
|New Zealand v Italy 12 Oct|
|New Zealand 1.00||Draw 27.00||Italy 28.00|
|England v France 12 Oct|
|England 1.18||Draw 27.00||France 5.40|
|Ireland v Samoa 12 Oct|
|Ireland 1.03||Draw 70.00||Samoa 11.00|
|Namibia v Canada 13 Oct|
|Namibia 2.55||Draw 19.00||Canada 1.60|
|Japan v Scotland 13 Oct|
|Japan 2.18||Draw 19.00||Scotland 1.78|
- Rugby Australia’s Folau Settlement Raises More Criticism Due to the Player’s Many Remarks
- Israel Folau Files for $14 Million in Damages After Being Fired by Rugby Australia & Infuriates Fans
- Australia’s Elite Rugby Academy is Now Open & Ready to Start Drilling the Next Big Wallabies’ Stars
- Cameron Clyne to Quit Rugby Australia in 2020 after Four Years in Charge
- Nigel Owens is Now Correcting & Red-Carding Twitter Following a Misunderstanding
- Saracens Facing Point Deductions & an AU$9.9 Million Fine for Rugby Salary Cap Breaches
- ASADA Hires Former Players to Promote Drug-Free National Rugby League
- England v South Africa Match Recap & Highlights for the Rugby World Cup
- New Zealand v Wales Match Recap, Highlights & Finals Odds for the Rugby World Cup
- England Fined for Crossing Halfway Line during Rugby World Cup Haka Performance